UPDATED! Are you coming to Switzerland for Christmas?
UPDATED: From 20 December 2021, following rules on entry apply:
- A test must be carried out before entry, a PCR test (not more than 72 h old) or a rapid antigen test (not more than 24 h old).
- Not vaccinated or not recovered persons have to carry out a second test (PCR test or rapid antigen test) between the fourth and seventh day after arrival.
- Still, the entry form must be submitted, at the earliest 48 hours before entry.
- In return, all countries are removed from the current quarantine list.
- Further, entry is refused for non-vaccinated third-country nationals wishing to enter Switzerland from countries at risk. This primarily affects tourism and social visits.
Graphics FOPH (2021).
The Federal Council made the latest adjustment of regulations on 17 December 2021.
Read more and find 5 tips for your winter journey to Switzerland as well as useful links on our website.